An exciting opportunity to join Whocanfixmycar.com, the UK’s leading online marketplace connecting garages to drivers. Whocanfixmycar.com aims to ensure best value, transparency and service for drivers whilst offering great commercial opportunities to its member garages.
The business is entering an exciting phase of growth and diversification and we are looking to strengthen and streamline the garage networks onboarding process and account management with the addition of an Assistant Network Manager.
Working closely with the National Key Accounts Manager you will be responsible for managing the onboarding of new Garage Networks onto our platform, ensuring that our new customers are managed efficiently from initial contact through to ensuring their effective, consistent performance.
- Contacting and qualifying Garages by phone and requesting necessary documentation.
- Training the Garages on the Whocanfixmycar.com platform and ensuring best practices are adopted early.
- Organising your own schedule, booking training calls and call-backs.
- Identify underperforming garages through analysis and manage improvements.
- Work with the National Key Accounts Manager to identify issues and find resolutions.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met as the networks evolve.
- Achieve weekly performance targets.
- Ensure project documentation and reports are kept up to date.
- Proactive self-motivated outlook
- Highly focused and ambitious to achieve targets
- Analytical skills are an advantage
- Great interpersonal skills
- Driven to succeed and flourish in performance led environment
- Microsoft Office knowledge is a necessity.
A strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets within a small/medium size organisation would be advantageous, however not essential. A keen eye for detail and a strong sense of self-motivation is key to the success of this role.
Alongside the skills above solid organisational skills are necessary, including multi-tasking and personal time management. As well as working towards personal targets, you will also need to be able to work within a small team. While also identifying the needs of our clients and ensuring that their expectations are met.
The position is principally based in Newcastle, though you may be required to travel to other parts of the UK from time to time.
How to apply
You need to send an email to [email protected] by the 1st of August 2018. Please include the reasons why you believe you will be suitable and successful in the Assistant Network Manager Role.