An exciting opportunity to join Whocanfixmycar.com, the UK’s leading online market place linking garages to customers. Whocanfixmycar.com aims to ensure best value and service for drivers and offers great commercial opportunities to member garages and associated partners. We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor into our vibrant Customer Services Team in Newcastle.
This role will be responsible for building and sustaining business relationships with customers through their journey with Whocanfixmycar.com to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers through face-to-face, telephone and via written communication to ensure customer satisfaction and excellence
- Responding to, and initiating communications with customers to extract all necessary information, ensuring customer needs are met
- Owning customers’ issues to ensure the requirements are delivered within agreed time-scales and expectations are met
- Ability to record and take detailed notes stating facts that may be used by other areas of the business or referred back to at a later date
- Proactively hitting personal and team targets to ensure that customer needs and business objectives are met
- Making recommendations to improve quality and customer care standards within the business
- Support and assist team members and line manager, in order to contribute to the group’s effectiveness and team spirit
- Continually develop own knowledge and skills to meet both individual and team objectives
- Assisting in the induction training and development of new team members in order to enhance team capability
- Experience in a customer service role to include telephony and written customer communication
- Experiencing in objection handling and dealing with difficult customers
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge/experience and CRM systems
- Good attention to detail
How to Apply:
You need to send an email to [email protected] before the end of the working day (17.30) on the 3rd August 2018. Please include the reasons why you believe you will be suitable for and successful in the Customer Service Advisor Role.