Three Big Improvements for Garages: Quote in seconds, and never miss another alert or message!
We are constantly trying to improve WhoCanFixMyCar.com for both garages and drivers and, these days, almost 10,000 drivers use us every month. In January we launched an all-new mobile-friendly website, and in a few days our 100,000th customer job will be posted!
However, this week will see possibly the biggest changes to date, ensuring you never miss another job or message, and meaning that you can quote on new alerts in seconds. Read on to find out more…
1. Activity Feed
The activity feed replaces your garage ‘Dashboard’ page and provides LIVE information about your quotes, jobs won and messages from customers, all in one place. Features at launch include:
- Filter just live job alerts so you know what still requires a quote.
- Find customer details easily and in one single place.
- Easy navigation to My Jobs and Find Jobs, which are unchanged.
2. Performance Analytics
At WhoCanFixMyCar.com we know that certain metrics make an enormous difference to the amount of jobs won – and we’re helping you track exactly how well you’re doing:
- Win more work by getting real time analytics on response times and other KPIs.
- Refine your processes based on carefully selected benchmarks.
- Analyse other key metrics such as quotes vs jobs.
- Further features to launch in the very near future.
And finally… Customer Quote Templates!
This feature will go live with the new dashboard and will make your life much easier by allowing you to create and save templated quotes.
Every time you quote for a job in the future you’ll be able to select the template from a drop down menu and it’ll be right there. Just personalise it and add the price!
We look forward to hearing how you get on with these new features. As always, any questions or suggestions, that’s what we’re here for! Just drop us a line via [email protected] or 0191 269 6875 – we look forward to hearing from you.
The WhoCanFixMyCar.com team