"Baldowrie Garage has been trading since 1935. In spring 1968 the garage changed hands to its current owner, Frank Kerr(Snr) and his late wife Eda. After years of hard work, they turned the garage from a quiet workshop into its present busy environment. In spring 2006, the company turned Limited. The daily running of the business is now run by Franks' son, Frank(Jnr) and his wife Lesley, along with the help of their 4 other members of staff. We believe the success of the business is down to good, honest, quality service. This is achieved by us putting the customer first and treating them as a person, not a number! We operate a modern garage, but still with the friendly, old fashioned approach to customers."