The Clun Garage, High St Clun, Clun, Craven Arms, SY7 8JB
Member since March 5, 2013
Request a quote
"Harry Edwards left school and became an apprentice at Clun Garage in 1930. Harry joined the army in 1939, and on his return from the Second World War in 1945 Captain Edwards purchased Clun Garage from the other two owners and become the sole proprietor of the garage.After a successful 15 years trading in 1960 The Clun Garage became one of the first Ford dealerships in the area, and kept this prestigious network until 1995, when HarryÔÇÖs two sons, Grant and John transformed the garageÔÇÖs image and become one of the premiere retailers of second-hand 4+ù4 vehicles in Shropshire.Both Grant who looks after the workshop and the garage services, and John who primarily looks after Sales were both educated through local colleges, where they gained invaluable insights into business. Their business knowledge has allowed Clun Garage to grow with the times and provide the latest technology to service new and used cars and 4+ù4's, and fantastic deals and service on all their used vehicles."