Or
28 quotes provided this week
Crightons-Cartell
Independent Garage

Crightons-Cartell

  5 / 5
101 bookings  View reviews
 Dukesmead, Werrington, Peterborough, PE4 6ZN
Member since April 4, 2016
Established 1971
Or
28 quotes provided this week

Badges

Cambridgeshire Top PerformerCambridgeshire Top Performer
Gold Customer ServiceGold Customer Service

About us

As you would imagine, since Crightons was established in 1971, and after purchasing Cartell in 2003, there’s a lot that could be told but it’s about what is happening today at Crightons-Cartell that is causing the most excitement. Crightons-Cartell is still a truly independent family owned business (now with its third generation as part of the team), Owner, Iain Crighton, is still actively involved in day to day operation of the business and there is nobody who has more passion and commitment to getting things right than the owner of the business … and that’s a life long commitment. When choosing new members of the team not only do they have to have the highest professional standards and capabilities but they have to be able to fit in with the team in this family owned business, there’s a culture of ‘can do’ and ‘customer delight’ that they not only have to fit in with but embrace fully. This is perhaps best evidenced by the latest results from their customer satisfaction surveys which show that 96% of existing customers would be happy to refer their friends and family to them - they're working on the other 4%!
Read less

Memberships

EDT Automotive

Reviews

5 / 5
5 Stars
 37
4 Stars
 1
3 Stars
 0
2 Stars
 0
1 Stars
 0

Based on 38 reviews.

Driver

Peteris

 5 / 5
 Peteris recommends this garage

09/10/2018

 Verified
Driver

Cleophas

 5 / 5
 Cleophas recommends this garage

01/10/2018

 Verified

Alternator Repair, Mazda 3

Excellent job , they collected the car , repaired it and returned it back. Highly recommended

Opening times

Industry accreditations

Motor Ombudsman
RMI
Good garage Scheme
IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry)

Services we offer

   Servicing and MOT
   Breakdown and Recovery
   Tyres, Wheels and Tracking
   Diagnostics
   Clutch and Gearbox Repairs
   Brakes and Exhausts
   Electrical and Batteries
   Engine and Cooling
   Security, Locking and Keys
   Air-Con, Heating and Cooling
   Interior, Audio and Navigation
   Windows, Windscreens and Mirrors
   Steering and Suspension

Facilities

   We collect and deliver
   Customer waiting room
   Customer WIFI
   Refreshments

Other info

   13 Ramps
   We repair LCVs, Fleet Vehicles
   MOT Facilities
   Will fit customer-supplied parts