Prestige Car Servicing pioneered online vehicle servicing in 2005, helping UK motorists make massive savings on main dealer prices, with absolutely no compromise on quality. Our aim has always been to give you and your car excellent service, and to make it as easy as possible, every step of the way.
We deliver our services through a national network of accredited independent Service Centres. They vary in size, history and ownership, but they have several things in common:
1. Each one has an industry recognized quality accreditation, such as Bosch, Unipart, Motor Codes or BSI PAS 80.
2. All parts used are of equivalent quality to manufacturer original equipment [OE].
3. We know them well. Many of our garages have been with us since 2005.
4. We have a personal commitment from the owner to provide the highest quality of technical and client service.
5. The service includes collection, wash, vacuum and return delivery within agreed mileage parameters.
6. Our Service Centres are local to our customers.
In addition to the above, our Prestige Service Centres commit to the following:
1. Prestige clients and their drivers are given enhanced priority.
2. All Service Centres utilise the Prestige "Unity" real-time diary link and allocate daily work slots for Prestige clients.
3. All Service Centres utilise Prestige's national parts partner facilities to ensure parts procurement costs are controlled to each client service level agreement and that all parts used are of OE equivalent quality.
Find a Prestige Car Servicing professional.
Bookings in the past month
Prestige Car Servicing reviews.
4.4 / 5
Based on 64 reviews.
T.D Garage Services
Nigel, Full Service, BMW 3 Series
5 / 5
Nigel recommends this garage
North Street Garage
Kieran, Full Service, Ford Fiesta
1 / 5
Booked in for a service on March 12 2018. Was not given any information on the phone as to what included in the service. Told the mechanic who picked up the car that an engine system fault had been occurring and had broken down recently. Day after service my car broke down. Contacted garage/prestige who said a diagnostic test had not been carried out and if I wanted it would cost extra.
Please be warned that prestige charge extra for diagnostic test but they do not make you aware of this. I broke down the next day and they said cause the warning light wasn't on at the time they wouldnt look into it. They were going to charge me extra for recovery as well and left me having to get two bussses into work the day after a service!
Made a complaint and no refund given. Very poor customer service and charge extra for everything. Expensive rate for basic service. Avoided prestige/north street at all costs.