Ford Garages in Reading

4.75average rating
96% would recommend us

Find a Ford Specialist or cheap Ford Mechanic in Reading with Who Can Fix My Car.



From Fiesta to Galaxy, whether you want Ford Parts, Specialists, great value Ford Servicing or Ford Clutch Replacement compare prices and garage reviews near Reading online!

Enter your registration to compare prices and reviews today. Get your competitive, local, quotes now!
Top garages for Ford in Reading (92 found)
SONNING HILL MOTORS
Sonning on Thames
CMS
Reading
Show More Garages
Get Quotes Now
Frequently asked questions
+

What sort of garages do WhoCanFixMyCar.com work with?

We work with experienced, local independent garages, mobile mechanics, Ford specialists and Ford Main Dealers across Reading. Every type, basically!
+

Do I have to use a Ford Main Dealer to get my car serviced to dealer standards?

No! Our independent garages in Reading can access Ford servicing specifications and follow them to the letter. That said, don't dismiss main dealers entirely - they're often better value than you thought.
+

What type of repairs can I request, other than servicing?

All of them! In truth, Servicing makes up only around 25% of the Ford work we see in Reading. The remaining 75% includes brakes, exhausts, cambelts, clutches, and all sorts of other requests on Fords including bodywork, audio systems, even performance tuning.
+

Can specialist Ford models such as RS, ST or classics be repaired on WhoCanFixMyCar.com?

Yes! Because we work with so many garages (nationwide and around Reading) there's bound to be many who are experienced on more unusual Ford models. Only those with the equipment for the job will quote on your service/repair.
+

What if I'm not sure what's wrong with my Ford?

Don't worry - just describe your Ford's symptoms as best you can, and our Ford garages in Reading will use their experience to diagnose and quote for the issue in question.

How much do Ford Services and Repairs cost in Reading?

Cost to service or repair your Ford will likely differ depending on where you are in the country. With thousands of quotes given every single month on WhoCanFixMyCar.com, we have a good idea of the average cost in Reading. Take a look below at the average cost for some of our top service types for your Ford in Reading.


Ford Service and Repairs Costs in Reading by Service Type
Service TypeAverage PriceGet Quotes
MOT£39.22
Full Service£165.37
Full Service and MOT£194.91
Clutch Replacement£422.91
Aircon Regas£45.45
Cambelt Change£270.34
Brake Pads and Discs£148.64
Mobile Mechanic£113.95
Clutch Repairs£357.29

This table uses data from quotes provided on WhoCanFixMyCar.com between 25/07/2017 and 23/10/2017.

Ford Servicing and Repair

Britain's best-selling brand for over a generation, thanks to eye-catching styling, a network of over 500 dealers, robust build and some truly iconic performance models, Ford is the most popular brand seen on WhoCanFixMyCar.com.

Whether you drive a current model, such as a Focus, Ka or Fiesta, a modern classic, such as a Focus RS or ST or one of the Ford 'legends', such as Escort Cosworth, regular Ford servicing and maintenance is essential. We'll ensure you follow the recommended Ford Service Schedule, or get your car looked at by a genuine Ford expert, without paying more than you need to.

Ford Garages Reading

We work with over 10,000 dealerships, mechanics and garages across the UK; from skilled, friendly local mechanics, to specialist Ford garages a little further afield. Whichever you're looking for, whatever the issue, we'll help you find the right Ford mechanic or garage in Reading.

Choosing a Ford garage in Reading is simple – and will save you hours of googling and requesting quotes. Here’s how it works:
  1. Type in your car registration number
  2. Tell us what's needed (or what the symptoms are)
  3. Set your time limit and availability
We send you a list of options, quotes and locations across Reading – along with real customer reviews of each garage and mechanic. Simply select the quote and service you want. When you've found your ideal Ford repairer in Reading, make an appointment to suit your schedule – and get back on the road.
What do our customers say about us?