Ford Garages and Ford Parts near New Malden

4.73average rating
95% would recommend us

Find a Ford Specialist or cheap Ford Mechanic in New Malden with Who Can Fix My Car.



From Fiesta to Galaxy, whether you want Ford Parts, Specialists, great value Ford Servicing or Ford Clutch Replacement compare prices and garage reviews near New Malden online!

Enter your registration to compare prices and reviews today. Get your competitive, local, quotes now!
Top garages for Ford in New Malden (108 found)
Eagle Autos
South Wimbledon
Kingston Mot
kingston
Etwelle Ltd
Ewell East
Show More Garages
Get Quotes Now
Frequently asked questions
+

What sort of garages do WhoCanFixMyCar.com work with?

We work with experienced, local independent garages, mobile mechanics, Ford specialists and Ford Main Dealers across New Malden. Every type, basically!
+

Do I have to use a Ford Main Dealer to get my car serviced to dealer standards?

No! Our independent garages in New Malden can access Ford servicing specifications and follow them to the letter. That said, don't dismiss main dealers entirely - they're often better value than you thought.
+

What type of repairs can I request, other than servicing?

All of them! In truth, Servicing makes up only around 25% of the Ford work we see in New Malden. The remaining 75% includes brakes, exhausts, cambelts, clutches, and all sorts of other requests on Fords including bodywork, audio systems, even performance tuning.
+
Can specialist Ford models such as RS, ST or classics be repaired on WhoCanFixMyCar.com?
Yes! Because we work with so many garages (nationwide and around New Malden) there's bound to be many who are experienced on more unusual Ford models. Only those with the equipment for the job will quote on your service/repair.
+
What if I'm not sure what's wrong with my Ford?
Don't worry - just describe your Ford's symptoms as best you can, and our Ford garages in New Malden will use their experience to diagnose and quote for the issue in question.
Britain's best-selling brand for over a generation, thanks to eye-catching styling, a network of over 500 dealers, robust build and some truly iconic performance models, Ford is the most popular brand seen on WhoCanFixMyCar.com.

Whether you drive a current model, such as a Focus, Ka or Fiesta, a modern classic, such as a Focus RS or ST or one of the Ford 'legends', such as Escort Cosworth, regular Ford servicing and maintenance is essential. We'll ensure you follow the recommended Ford Service Schedule, or get your car looked at by a genuine Ford expert, without paying more than you need to.

We work with over 7000 dealerships, mechanics and garages across the UK; from skilled, friendly local mechanics, to specialist Ford garages a little further afield. Whichever you're looking for, whatever the issue, we'll help you find the right Ford mechanic or garage in New Malden.

Choosing a Ford garage in New Malden is simple – and will save you hours of googling and requesting quotes. Here’s how it works:
  1. Type in your car registration number
  2. Tell us what's needed (or what the symptoms are)
  3. Set your time limit and availability
We send you a list of options, quotes and locations across New Malden – along with real customer reviews of each garage and mechanic. Simply select the quote and service you want. When you've found your ideal Ford repairer in New Malden, make an appointment to suit your schedule – and get back on the road.
What do our customers say about us?