Here at Who Can Fix My Car we handle more Fords than any other car - so we know plenty of Ford Specialists, Fast Fitters and Ford Dealers in your area.
Ford Servicing and Repair
Britain's best-selling brand for over a generation, thanks to eye-catching styling, a network of over 500 dealers, robust build and some truly iconic performance models, Ford is the most popular brand seen on WhoCanFixMyCar.com.
Whether you drive a current model, such as a Focus, Ka or Fiesta, a modern classic, such as a Focus RS or ST or one of the Ford 'legends', such as Escort Cosworth, regular Ford servicing and maintenance is essential. We'll ensure you follow the recommended Ford Service Schedule, or get your car looked at by a genuine Ford expert, without paying more than you need to.
Common Ford Faults
Common Ford servicing and repair requests we have seen in the last 30 days are as follows:
- Ford Focus - Clutch Replacement 241 times.
- Ford Fiesta - Clutch Replacement 193 times.
- Ford Focus - MOT 98 times.
- Ford Fiesta - MOT 87 times.
- Ford Focus - Full Service 81 times.
- Ford Fiesta - Full Service 77 times.
- Ford Mondeo - Clutch Replacement 75 times.
- Ford Fiesta - Wing Mirror 75 times.
- Ford Fiesta - Full Service and MOT 70 times.
- Ford Focus - Cambelt Change 69 times.
Local Ford Garages
We work with over 10,000 dealerships, mechanics and garages across the UK; from skilled, friendly local mechanics, to specialist Ford garages a little further afield. Whichever you're looking for, whatever the issue, we'll help you find the right Ford mechanic or garage near you.
Choosing a Ford garage is simple – and will save you hours of googling and requesting quotes. Here’s how it works:
- Type in your car registration number
- Tell us what's needed (or what the symptoms are)
- Set your time limit and availability
We send you a list of options and quotes – along with real customer reviews of each garage and mechanic. Simply select the quote and service you want. When you've found your ideal Ford repairer, make an appointment to suit your schedule – and get back on the road.