Peugeot Servicing and Repairs
One of Britain's best-selling brands for over a generation, thanks to supple suspension, advanced turbodiesel engines and a reputation for keen drivers' cars, Peugeot has generated a loyal fanbase over the years. Whether you drive a current model, such as 208, 308 or 5008, a recent best-seller such as 206 or 307, or even a modern classic, including 205 GTi or 306 Rallye, regular Peugeot servicing and maintenance is essential.
We work with over 15,392 dealerships, mechanics and garages across the UK; from skilled, friendly local mechanics, to specialist Peugeot garages a little further afield. Whichever you're looking for, whatever the issue, we'll help you find the right mechanic or garage.
Common Peugeot Faults
Common Peugeot servicing and repair requests we have seen in the last 30 days are as follows:
- Peugeot 207 - Clutch Replacement 69 times.
- Peugeot 206 - Clutch Replacement 60 times.
- Peugeot 307 - Clutch Replacement 50 times.
- Peugeot 107 - Clutch Replacement 35 times.
- Peugeot 206 - MOT 32 times.
- Peugeot 206 - Cambelt Change 22 times.
- Peugeot 207 - Cambelt Change 22 times.
- Peugeot 206 - Mobile Mechanic 21 times.
- Peugeot 307 - MOT 21 times.
- Peugeot 207 - MOT 20 times.
Local Peugeot Garages
Choosing a Peugeot garage with us is simple – and will save you hours of googling and requesting quotes. Here’s how it works:
- Type in your car registration number
- Tell us what's needed
- We will send you quotes from local garages
We send you a list of options near you – along with real customer reviews of each garage and mechanic. Simply select the quote and service you want. When you've found your ideal Peugeot repairer, make an appointment to suit your schedule – and get back on the road.